Welcome to application system for KAIST Admissions.
Please read the guideline carefully before beginning application. As a candidate, it is your responsibility to know the application requirements, to submit the necessary materials by the deadline, and to monitor the status of application on the website.
* Next admission; Fall semester(Early decision) 2019 will start in December.
Click to download ▷▶ Guideline of Spring Semester 2019 Admission
|On-line Application |
- Application Fee : 80,000 KRW or 80 USD
Fri., August 17th, 2018, 10:00 A.M.
~ Fri., September 14th, 2018, 5:00 P.M.
|Document Submission Deadline * |
- Printed Application and Support Material submitted via post
|Until Fri., September 21st, 2018, 5:00 P.M.|
Arrival Check of Submitted Documents
|Fri., August 24th, 2018 ~ Fri., September 21st, 2018|
|Application Review and Scholarship Review Committee - Respective departments will contact applicants individually if an interview is necessary|
Mon., October 22nd, 2018 ~ Mon., November 26th, 2018
|Notification of Final Result ||Fri., December 7th, 2018, 5:00 P.M.|
|First Day of Class||Mon. February 25th, 2019|
The timeline in this table is based on local time in South Korea and is subject to change without any prior notice.
* Materials with printed application form must be received by KAIST admissions office by the official due date (21st of September). Late application will not be considered.
Any person who resorts to corrupt means to gain admission such as making a false declaration on submitted documents (required documents + other proof of excellence), or who fails to satisfy admission requirements after submitting the application may have the offer of admission withdrawn.
* You must agree in order to proceed to the next step.